Thursday 2 November 2017

Gov't Mule Play FREE set in Amsterdam


"Its hard to be Paul Kossoff AND Paul Rodgers at the same time"
Warren Haynes.


Gov't Mule
Paradiso, Amsterdam
Special Halloween Show
October 31, 2017

'The Revolution is FREE'
Set 1:
Trane
Eternity's Breath
(Mahavishnu Orchestra cover) (> 'St. Stephen' jam >)
Banks of the Deep End
Rocking Horse
Pressure Under Fire*
The Man I Want to Be
Kind of Bird*

Set 2 (Halloween 'FREE' set):
Fire and Water*
Ride on a Pony
The Stealer
I'll Be Creepin'*
Oh I Wept*
Mr. Big
Little Bit of Love
Woman
Songs of Yesterday
My Brother Jake
Be My Friend*
Walk in My Shadow
I'm a Mover
Mouthful of Grass*
All Right Now*

Encore: (With Bernie Marsden)
Heartbreaker*
The Hunter*
Don't Say You Love Me
Wishing Well

---------------------------------------------------------

Be My Friend
Oh I Wept
Shot by Gerrit Jan van Pelt

I'll be Creepin'
Shot by Satorifosale

Currently up on Youtube*
As 02/11/17

No comments:

Post a Comment